Site Investigation, Assessment, and Remedial Action
ETC offers clients a practical approach to meeting their environmental investigation, assessment and remediation goals. Our personnel have provided a wide variety of services for landowners, developers, attorneys, architects, engineers, contractors, and federal/state/county agencies throughout the State of Hawaii.
"We'll Take Care of It."
Site Investigation, Assessment, and Remedial Action Services
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Preliminary Assessments and Site Investigations
- Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Action and Design
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closures and Release Response
Trainings and Certifications
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER, Supervisor
- OSHA Permit-Required Confined Space
- DOT Hazardous Materials Handling
- Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Quality Management for Contractors