EnviroServices & Training Center, LLC
• Environmental Compliance - planning & permitting, EMS, SPCC
• Storm Water Management - NPDES program design & implementation (MS4, industrial, construction, dewatering)
• Site Investigation, Assessment, and Remedial Action - Phase I, II, III ESAs, UST closure, hazard evaluation and management, remediation planning and implementation
• Solid & Hazardous Waste Mgmt. - identification, packaging, profiling, transportation, disposal
• Industrial Hygiene - hazardous materials survey & abatement design, air quality studies, occupational safety
• Compliance Training - HAZWOPER, HazMat, Confined Space, Chemical Awareness, storm water BMPs and sampling, Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC)
ETC personnel have successfully completed thousands of projects throughout the Pacific Rim including Hawaii, Kwajalein, Saipan, Guam and Johnston Atoll. Our highly qualified professionals are proficient in a wide range of disciplines such as biology, chemistry, construction inspection, engineering, environmental planning & science, geology & hydrogeology, GIS, hazardous materials & wastes, industrial hygiene, occupational safety, project & program management, technical writing, and toxicology. Moreover, our 40 FTEs have the capacity to quickly respond to concurrent task orders with our locally based staff and resources, even when considering for surge workloads.